ColliCare Logistics is an international organization of Norwegian origin with offices in 11 countries, both inside and outside of Europe, offering a complete package of logistics services. The focus is on creating customized solutions within the logistics chain from producer to delivery to the consumer. Due to growth, ColliCare currently has multiple applications in use for all our ColliCare offices, spread over different countries.
The Marketing Coordinator will be part of the corporate Marketing team of the ColliCare group but will mainly support the Dutch offices for lead generation.
About the job
As our Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating all marketing activities for our Dutch office. This includes branding of company assets, creating sales and marketing materials, writing content, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and managing social media channels. You are also responsible for organizing and executing internal and external events and managing the overall customer experience at ColliCare Logistics. Additionally, you will be involved in tasks and projects at the corporate level.
What will you be doing?
- Planning, executing, and evaluating marketing activities for ColliCare Netherlands;
- Managing website content, including optimizing it for SEO and creating advertisements via advertising platforms such as Google Ads and LinkedIn Ads;
- Creating and managing marketing and sales materials, including presentations in PowerPoint;
- Writing content for all marketing channels, including translating to and from Dutch;
- Drafting and following up on newsletters and press releases;
- Analyzing marketing and sales efforts via Google Analytics, Looker Studio, Salesforce, etc.;
- Branding of trucks, buildings, giveaways for sales, meeting rooms, etc.;
- Publishing news items on our internal communication website & screens;
- Organizing and executing events, both internally and externally;
- Guiding the CRM, marketing, and sales modules, including training new users;
- Managing and optimizing the customer experience throughout the entire customer journey.
What we ask from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a relevant field, or significant experience in a similar role;
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar function, preferably in a B2B setting;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both written and verbal;
- Experience with CRM, lead nurturing, and marketing automation, preferably Salesforce Sales Cloud and Pardot, or similar software;
- Experience with CMS, SEO, SEM, and social media;
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint;
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and video editing is a plus;
- High work capacity, structured and organized, creative, flexible and a team player, involved and eager to learn, able to adapt and comfortable working within an international context.
What do we offer?
- Challenging position within a dynamic and development-oriented organization with a view to a permanent appointment;
- 25 vacation days (based on a 40-hour workweek);
- 8% holiday pay;
- Participation in the collective pension scheme Pension Fund for Freight Transport;
- Annual company activities and other team activities;
- Working in an informal, open, and professional company culture;
- Pleasant working environment in a fun and enthusiastic team;
- Salary depends on education and experience;
- Varied job with a high degree of independence;
- Employment contract with conditions of employment in accordance with CAO Beroepsgoederenverkeer.
Curious about the position? Does this challenging and varied job suit you and do you think you have the qualifications we are looking for? We would love to hear from you!
Apply directly for this vacancy through our website and send your motivation letter and CV today.
If you have any questions and/or would like more information after reading this vacancy, please contact Frits Potze.
Procedure: Interviews will take place as soon as possible.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.