Our WMS warehouse management system is both user friendly and gives a great overview. You can place orders, check stock listings, and quickly get a full overview of your products. Since the WMS is integrated with our operating systems (ERP), it lets you have further control of your goods flow.
Advantages of Warehouse management system:
- real-time stock listings
- stock listings across locations
- ensures smooth flow of goods
- control and overview
WMS gives you a real-time view of:
- Multiple warehouse locations, customers, countries and different languages in one system
- Tracking of all types of transactions; receipts, internal transfers, inventory adjustments and more
- Article balance - detailed search at article level, create new articles, edit or delete existing articles
- Customer register: search for specific customers, create new customers, edit or delete existing customers
- Order status can be easily created, edited or deleted
- Check orders vs. article deliveries
- Labelling, scanning, shipping lists and CRM documents
- Reports, e.g. with information of units sold to clients/customers
Our WMS also includes a module for planning and organising warehouse operations.